HUMMINGBIRDS ARE MY NEW ADDICTION. ASK ME ABOUT THEM AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE!

Monday, July 22, 2013

AVATAR FUN!

Creating an avatar was fun! Everything is fun if it isn't hard, right?? Well, creating my rottweiler Enforcer will enable me to play rules, for example, to students who haven't quite got school rules down pat. My voice restating rules over and over becomes much like Charlie Brown hearing adults talking as blah blah blah. So in order to get student's attention we must sadly entertain them, so emerges the avatar. I guess teachers must do what they must do in order to get content or ideas across. Next I will try virtual worlds!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your students have fun with The Enforcer this year! And I'd be curious to hear about your exploration into virtual worlds . . .

    ReplyDelete