HUMMINGBIRDS ARE MY NEW ADDICTION. ASK ME ABOUT THEM AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Part 4 Reflection

After reviewing the chapters "Tools to Present Content" I decided that I would probably want to use and teach my students to use Yodio.  It proved to be very user friendly except for the drag and drop feature.  It was a trial and error approach that proved to be frustrating at times.  I feel that it would be a good tool for presenting learned material to peers and fun for students to use.  I would limit the number of slides they could use therefore making the time limit 2-3 minutes.  It would also  be a functional tool for parent-student-teacher conferences.  Students would be making a slide show of what they have learned so far in the year.  Since I teach a self-contained 6th grade class, I doubt that I would use Yodio for instruction but who knows?!?!?!?!  Students love to talk about themselves, so uploading pictures and inserting their voices for the narration should be right up their ally!!

1 comment:

  1. The possibilities are virtually endless! You could assign each student a historical character and have them do a short yodio presentation from that character's point of view . . . or news clips about historical events, or even current events . . . and then you could watch them as a class. That could be fun!

    ReplyDelete