HUMMINGBIRDS ARE MY NEW ADDICTION. ASK ME ABOUT THEM AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Standards Reflection 3

Standard 3-Learning Environments Technology allows students to work individually as well as cooperatively. Wikispaces gives students the opportunity to respond to questions online when they may not raise their hand to contribute to a class discussion or give an answer. It also allows students to write collaboratively each entering their interpretation of a piece of literature,book chapter summaries, a "novel in an hour" lesson, too many options to write down. Students have assigned print colors so that the teacher can determine who has written what and how each student contributes to the whole. When students can find their niche whether it is as a leader who influences others, or a quiet contributor who would rather not draw attention to him/herself, technology seems to find an outlet for creativity, confidence, disabilities,????? Many I'm sure I have never heard or thought of!

1 comment:

  1. It's all about balance, right? But I think technology can reach some students who might otherwise stay in the woodwork.

    ReplyDelete